Ha!
Yep.
Well, ok, so I only drank two beers but a bagel and a piece of bread don't give your stomach enough to process the alcohol. I'm definately more drunk than a person who had eaten 3 meals today. But I'm close to opening another beer! Just 'cause I want something to drink. I'm hungry but we don't have what I want to eat so should I sleep, smoke more weed or eat something else? Yeah, that's what I thought. I am probably just gonna smoke some more, and go to bed. I may chug one more beer before doing so that I pass out right away. I have like 13 + hours till I work. Hopefully enough to find energy and motivation to wash the dishes holding up my kitchen.
Do you like the show Raising Hope?
Do you suck at typing when you're drunk? I do. I feel like I can't even type 5 characters without having to erase some and start over. Growl.
Thats all for today Folks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment