Tuesday, November 1, 2011

4:20 it's a holiday, twice a day everyday!

No matter if it's an AM or a PM 4:20 I see on the clock, I either hit the nearest smoking utensil (in today's case, a pipe) or smile to myself because I know some other stoner is hitting a crazy huge bong somewhere just because it's 4:20. I love that about us stoners, too...we think about each other. We share awesome thoughts and moments like 4:20! Even on a really stressful day at work or a long visit with a family member you don't want to see, 4:20 is just our time. We are all thinking about weed so we feel a strong vibe around that time. Maybe it's just my sleep schedule...but I usually see both the AM and the PM 4:20! Us stoners may go a little over board on April 20th, which I think actually hurts our case because normal people (non stoners) don't necessary like our red-eye-day. Nevertheless, you can catch ANY of us real stoners smoking as much weed as possible on April 20th or incessantly talking about it if we are unable to partake. It is a motherfucking holiday. It doesn't need to be marked on a calendar, it *is* the calendar (lol).  Right? Please, tell me if I'm wrong. Feel free to post love letters to marijuana.

No comments:

Post a Comment